The callstats.io SaaS product helps software developers quickly set up, build, and scale communications applications by monitoring and managing the performance of each end point in real-time. Founded in 2014 and based in Helsinki, Finland, callstats.io was named a Cool Vendor in Unified Communications by research firm Gartner. The callstats.io product integrates with various third party SDKs and is incorporated into popular PaaS solutions, making it easy to add centralized call monitoring capability to a WebRTC application.
We are committed to building the next generation of real-time communications solutions.
- Varun Singh, Founder, CEO & Co-Author of WebRTC Statistics API
- Marcin Nagy, Co-founder and VP of Engineering
- Shaohong Li, Co-founder and VP of Infrastructure
- Jörg Ott, Co-founder and Lead Researcher
- Alex Beardsley, Enterprise Account Executive
- Lennart Schulte, Senior Software Engineer, Analytics
- Karthik BR, Senior Software Engineer, Client Libraries
- Eljas Alakulppi, Infrastructure Architect
- Martin Varela, Senior Software Engineer, Analytics
- Arttu Tervo, Software Engineer, Full-stack
- Mateusz Heesch, Software Engineer, Analytics
- Jeremi Podlasek, Software Engineer, Analytics
- Navid Khajehzadeh, Lead Data Scientist
- Pallab Gain, Software Engineer, Client Libraries
- Olli Loukojärvi, Software Engineer, Dashboard
- Katie Chesnut, Financial Controller
- Binoy Chemmagate, Product Manager
- Carlos Soria, Solution Engineer
- Charlotta Liukas, Marketing and HR
- Anton Chernenko, Inside Sales
- Carl Blume, Head of Marketing
- Minna Lantto, Office Manager
- Krzysztof Dziadowiec, Software Engineer, Full-stack
- Damian Więcek, Software Engineer, Full-stack
- Mateusz Zawadzki, Software Engineer, Full-stack
- Olga Rozina, UX Designer
- Ali El Adi, AI Data Analyst
- Petteri Koponen of Lifeline Ventures is a serial entrepreneur, founded 5 companies including Jaiku (sold to Google) and is on the board of several companies.
- Om Malik of True Ventures is an entrepreneur and a world-renowned technology journalist. He is on the board of several companies including, TwinPrime, Veniam. According to him these companies represent opportunities in ever-changing network architectures.
Contribution to Standards and Research
We are active contributors to WebRTC-related standards, both at the IETF and W3C. A complete list of our IETF contributions are available at [1, 2]. We've also carried out extensive research related to multimedia delivery. Details are available from Google Scholar [3, 4].
Automating Diagnostics and Optimizations