CALLSTATS I/O Oy is a SaaS company based out of Helsinki. We provide products that measure and manage the performance of real-time communications. The callstats.io product helps software developers setting up, building, and scaling real-time communication applications effortlessly and frictionlessly.
Founded in 2014 and originally known as Nemu Dialogue Systems, callstats.io was named a Cool Vendor in Unified Communications, 2016 by research firm Gartner. The callstats.io product integrates with various third party SDKs and PaaS solutions which make it easier to build and deploy WebRTC applications.
We are backed by the best! True Ventures from Silicon Valley and Lifeline Ventures from Helsinki have invested into us. Read the press release for details.
- Our solutions aim to excite our customers daily.
- Data is the critical part of our product. We constantly raise the bar on the user-experience.
- Rome was not built in one day. All our projects start small and gradually increase in complexity.
- We are constantly shipping code. Done is better than perfect – the moment when the feature is better than what is already live on the site.
Our product visualizes and filters data for product managers and software developers, who are developing and scaling their real-time communications products, for example, team communication or online education services. You’ll get to work with our customers and team members making callstats.io an outstanding product that excites and delivers.
This is our first design position that we are hiring for. We are looking for a talented UX/UI designer that will be responsible for crafting and improving the UX and design of our customer facing platforms. Furthermore, you’ll get to influence and build the user-centered design process at callstats.io.
What we expect from you
- A “can do” attitude and an avid team player.
- Strong experience in UX/UI design.
- Experience in turning complex demands into simple and elegant digital services.
- Experience in and understanding of user-centered design methodologies.
- Experience in working with agile software development teams.
- A sharp eye for visual detail including typography, color and layout as it relates to interaction.
- Production of both rapid and high fidelity prototypes to describe the behavior of concepts.
- Advanced skills in creating and delivering visuals and assets, for example, with Sketch, Illustrator or Photoshop.
- A minimum three years of experience.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Extra skills that we value
- Programming skills.
- Experience in data visualization.
- Basic understanding of statistics.
- Skills in CSS, D3, or responsive front-end frameworks.
- Experience in company or employer branding.
- Enthusiasm for digital design best practice, new interaction models, design standards and emerging technologies.
- Anything else you think is valuable!
What we offer
Immediate impact: You are part of a small but growing team and your impact is immediately felt. There is no shortage of interesting and challenging tasks.
Good compensation: Competitive salary and options.
Friday demo: Every week you get to show-off your contributions and get immediate feedback.
Great team: Our team is sharp, eccentric, loyal, and ambitious.
Fun times: Weekly and monthly outings.
Education: Our commitment to learning as a team and individual growth.
Relocation: If needed, we will help you move to Helsinki.
Interested? Send us your application
What is the hardest UX related problem that you have ever analysed and solved? Explain the novelty of your solution in a cover letter and portfolio in as much detail as you can. We love reading about clever designs.
Send your cover letter, CV and portfolio to careers[at]callstats.io.