Callstats.io monitors and manage the media quality in realtime communication applications. We often refer to callstats.io as “Google Analytics for WebRTC”. Our vision is a world where communication is both frictionless and effortless to set up, operate, and scale.
We collect millions of network and media quality metrics from our customers around the world. We analyze, cluster, and categorize them based on various attributes. Our cloud infrastructure creates reports and alerts the customers when their users experience degrades. Our systems also attempt to automagically fix issues. The optimizations empower our customers to provide a superior service quality compared to their competitors.
Our team is made up of engineers that have shipped code for various networking companies.
We are backed by the best! True Ventures from Silicon Valley and Lifeline Ventures from Helsinki have invested into us. Read the press release for details.
- Our solutions aim to excite our customers daily.
- Data is the critical part of our product. We constantly raise the bar on the user-experience.
- Rome was not built in one day. All our projects start small and gradually increase in complexity.
- We are constantly shipping code. Done is better than perfect – the moment when the feature is better than what is already live on the site.
Blog posts related to working at callstats.io
- Getting a New Employee Coding in 30 Minutes
- Learnings from One Year of Using React
- Selecting a New Front-End Framework for Callstats.io
- Read about a day in the life of our Dashboard UI Engineer Olli
- Check out the Forward Error Correction puzzle at the end of this blog post.
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to drive our blogging program and produce a range of marketing content. Candidates for this remote worker position must have a track record of developing content that expands awareness, subscribers, and leads for B2B SaaS companies.
You will produce content aligned with each stage in the customer journey and with target personas. You will work closely with subject matter experts across the organization to produce whitepapers, blogs, eBooks, case studies, newsletters and other types of content.
You will be responsible for promoting content on social media, including the company’s social media channels. You must understand social media best practices, including which content and approaches work on each channel and why.
Our product is a monitoring and analytics solution for WebRTC communications services and our target personas range from developers and architects to software program managers. This role requires a background in the real time communications industry and you must be fluent in the technical concepts used by our subject matter experts. In addition, a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills are needed.
With HQ in Helsinki and marketing and sales functions distributed in the US, callstats.io desires a US-based (Boston-area is a plus!) employee in a work-at-home arrangement. You’ll have a flexible schedule and the convenience of a full time occupation with zero commute. But, you must be a self-starter who is comfortable using online collaboration tools to accomplish complex tasks with colleagues in remote locations.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and qualified leads
- Collaborates across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet business objectives
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed
- Management of digital content on public website and social channels.
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Responsible for design and layout of your own content using established InDesign templates
- BA/BS degree
- Background in real-time communications (VoIP and WebRTC) and networking
- Hubspot certification
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Experience with Google analytics, and the top social channels
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign)
- Project management skills and focus on delivering quantitative results (engagement, subscribers, followers and leads)
Interested? Send us your application
Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com