CALLSTATS I/O Oy is a SaaS company based out of Helsinki. We provide products that measure and manage the performance of real-time communications. The callstats.io product helps software developers setting up, building, and scaling real-time communication applications effortlessly and frictionlessly.
Founded in 2014 and originally known as Nemu Dialogue Systems, callstats.io was named a Cool Vendor in Unified Communications, 2016 by research firm Gartner. The callstats.io product integrates with various third party SDKs and PaaS solutions which make it easier to build and deploy WebRTC applications.
We are backed by the best! True Ventures from Silicon Valley and Lifeline Ventures from Helsinki have invested into us. Read the press release for details.
- Our solutions aim to excite our customers daily.
- Data is the critical part of our product. We constantly raise the bar on the user-experience.
- Rome was not built in one day. All our projects start small and gradually increase in complexity.
- We are constantly shipping code. Done is better than perfect – the moment when the feature is better than what is already live on the site.
We are looking for a technical or technically oriented product manager to join our Product team and work on trail-blazing real time communications products. We work for a global market in a dynamic startup environment, and invite you to join the ride for everything from big strategic decisions down to tiny details.
Working at the interface of engineering, analytics, growth and accounts teams, you will work with both product strategy and implementing new features and new products development. You will have an end-to-end responsibility from delivering product specs for our design and engineering teams to monitoring the product’s performance in production.
This position is based in Helsinki, Finland.
What we expect from you
- Experience with product management and startup product development, including user-centered design practices
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast changing, resource constrained startup environment
- Experience and familiarity with BI tools for understanding and identifying usage patterns of our customers and the end users
- Ability to whip up quick design mockups and UI prototypes
- At least three years of product management or related experience, ideally in B2B SaaS
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Create and manage the implementation of our product roadmap and product specs, as well as monitor product and feature uptake and usage
- Product launches – working with our marketing team, plan the launch of callstats.io product updates and releases
- Product intelligence and WebRTC trends – be the expert on how our users are using the product and what prospective buyers are interested in
Extra skills that we value
- Technical knowledge with WebRTC or VoIP technologies
- Experience in the SaaS industry with an understanding of subscription and usage based pricing
- Experience in product marketing, digital marketing, or business development
- Experience in software engineering
- Experience working in a multicultural, globally dispersed team
What we offer
- Immediate impact: You are part of a small but growing team and your impact is immediately felt. There is no shortage of interesting and challenging tasks.
- Good compensation: Competitive salary, benefits and employee stock options.
- Great team: Our team is sharp, eccentric, loyal, and ambitious.
- Fun times: Weekly and monthly outings.
- Education: Our commitment to learning as a team and individual growth.
Interested? Send us your application
What is the hardest product problem you have ever solved? Explain it in your cover letter. We love to read stories of facing challenges and adventures.
Send your cover letter, CV and portfolio to careers[at]callstats.io.