CALLSTATS I/O Oy is a SaaS company based out of Helsinki. We provide products that measure and manage the performance of real-time communications. The callstats.io product helps software developers setting up, building, and scaling real-time communication applications effortlessly and frictionlessly.
Founded in 2014 and originally known as Nemu Dialogue Systems, callstats.io was named a Cool Vendor in Unified Communications, 2016 by research firm Gartner. The callstats.io product integrates with various third party SDKs and PaaS solutions which make it easier to build and deploy WebRTC applications.
We are backed by the best! True Ventures from Silicon Valley and Lifeline Ventures from Helsinki have invested into us. Read the press release for details.
- Our solutions aim to excite our customers daily.
- Data is the critical part of our product. We constantly raise the bar on the user-experience.
- Rome was not built in one day. All our projects start small and gradually increase in complexity.
- We are constantly shipping code. Done is better than perfect – the moment when the feature is better than what is already live on the site.
You will work closely with our prospective users as well as new customers which have either just signed up or recently started using the product. The activities involve establishing, building and nurturing a strong relationship with our customers. Furthermore, be able to co-operate and provide insights to our customers, which improves their product or service. Lastly, you will build and improve our knowledge share associated with the product.
What we expect from you
- You have developed and managed customer relationships, as you will interact with our top customers on a day-to-day basis.
- You are able to upsell and upgrade customers
- You are able to work independently and collaboratively, it involves collaborating with the customers and the technical team to design new product features
- You have a passion for sales and are able to map out new business opportunities
- You can convince potential clients of the benefits of using callstats.io
- You are capable of supporting all functions the sales process: onboarding, price modeling, contract management and customer development
- You have contributed or built a customer support knowledge base
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Extra skills that we value
- You love to come up with new ways to convince customers to buy and upgrade
- You have familiarity with PSQL or similar database query language
- Anything else you think is valuable!
What we offer
Immediate impact: You are part of a small but growing team and your impact is immediately felt. There is no shortage of interesting and challenging tasks.
Good compensation: Competitive salary and options.
Friday demo: Every week you get to show-off your contributions and get immediate feedback.
Great team: Our team is sharp, eccentric, loyal, and ambitious.
Fun times: Weekly and monthly outings.
Education: Our commitment to learning as a team and individual growth.
Relocation: If needed, we will help you move to Helsinki.
Interested? Send us your application
What is the hardest marketing or sales related problem that you have ever analyzed and solved? Explain it in your cover letter in as much detail as you can. We love reading about clever solutions.
Send your cover letter, CV and portfolio to careers[at]callstats.io.